Click the following link to access the answers to the worksheet issued on 20th February.
Good afternoon Gentlemen,
Today we are learning about:
How current is different in series and parallel circuits
Your main task is to use an online applet to complete the worksheet.
- Go to this website: http://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulation/circuit-construction-kit-dc
- Click ‘download’ and then open the applet
- Create the circuits in the applet, and write your results on the worksheet
- Once you have completed the worksheet, show it to Mr McGregor
Once you have completed all of the questions on the worksheet, you can:
- Enjoy playing with the circuit, and see what sort of circuits you can make
- Go to this website to test your knowledge http://www.andythelwell.com/blobz/ Can you get 5 stars and earn the bonus?
Until the worksheet is complete you should be only doing the circuits listed on the worksheet!